Circuit House

Travellers step out at Circuit House, Panjim
 
Spacious lobby at Circuit House


-Brian Mendonca

I had often heard about Circuit House. This morning I had breakfast there. 

The ostensible reason was to meet Amit, who was here from Delhi for the poets' meet yesterday. 

As I waited for my order to get ready, I noticed youth doing yoga at one end with an instructor. 

The poori bhaji tasted yummy. I sipped my hot tea along with it. 

Circuit House is tucked away in the lane after Bishop's House at Altinho, Panaji. It is meant for government officials on duty or otherwise, as well as others. The rates are reasonable.

There is a family restaurant at ground level. Breakfast opens at 8 a.m. Lunch timings are from 12.30 p.m to 2.30 p.m. They serve thalis. 

There is ample parking space. The reception is on the other side of the restaurant. The rooms are on ground plus two floors. 

Cab services can be arranged from Circuit House to the airport. 
--------------------------
Pix taken by Brian Mendonca on 26 Jan 2024.



Comments