Landscapes

Entrance to studio Thomas Potter, Fontainhas, Goa


 -Brian Mendonca

When Norman invited me for the inaugural of the paintings by landscape artists I did not want to miss it. He was after all the curator of this show. When I got to the Thomas Potter studio I was told he was at the back. 

I made him out immediately. He was dressed simply - a shirt and jeans. We shook hands. This was the first time I was meeting him. I was impressed with his work when I reviewed it after an online session organized by Carpe Diem, Majorda years back during the pandemic. 



The Potter's studio has an energy all its own. Lovely creations with starfish shapes adorn the walls. On the floor there are displays of pottery. 
------------------------
Pix enabled by Brian Mendonca at the Potter's studio, Fontainhas, Goa on 16 September 2022.

Comments