Kismoor

Kismoor, Saligao

 -Brian Mendonca

8th March almost didn't happen for us. It was a busy day. At the work place we (guys) were asked to wear pink shirts. Once I got home I still needed to attend to some work.  

At 9 I announced to Queenie that we should go out for lunch. We usually celebrate the day. Dining at Ori, HQ, Vasco was a memorable IWD years back.

Believe me, Kismoor is literally 4 minutes from our place. I love the ambience. The woodwork was so tasteful. The food delicious - particularly the chicken cafreal. 

There was live music playing at the bandstand and they were doing some great numbers. The leafy greens relaxed us and it was just us at the end of the tiring day.

Queenie was happy to wear the new blouse she picked up from Much More, Pune. I wore the red shirt from Mufti when I went out shopping in Pune. It would have gone perfectly for the Red and Black dance on 1 March organized by Clube Nacional, Panjim.
---------------------------
Pic taken at Kismoor, Saligao on 8 March 2022.

Comments