The sun setting from the Zuari bridge

- Dwayne Mendonca

     

So I took my father's phone and I told him that I was going to take a picture of the setting sun. So I clicked a few pictures. They are on top of this paragraph. 👆

The sun was just on the verge of setting and I clicked the picture.  A little after I clicked the picture the sun was nowhere to be found. 👀
 
The sun looks so elegant with the buildings in the background. It looks as though someone could just take a ladder and catch it. It felt as though the sun was a big red ball about to bounce on the building. 

You probably were wondering how I shot such a stable shot from the car. I perched it on the window ledge to get a perfect shot. Please comment if you like it. 😇
---------------
Pics taken by Dwayne Mendonca (11) on the Zuari bridge on 26th January 2022.

Comments