Cheesy omelette

Omelette with cheese and coriander garnishing.

This is a basic omelette with a few spices to up the taste. I sprinkled a dash of garam masala, chilly powder, turmeric and salt into the beaten egg mix. I sauteed the onions, tomatoes and chillies separately in olive oil in a small pan. I also added a dash of coriander while cooking. I poured the egg mix into a bigger pan after smearing it with garlic butter. As the omelette mix set into the pan, I poured the sauteed onions, tomatoes and chilly bits over it over one half of the omelette. I covered the pan with a lid. After a while I flipped the bottom half-moon over the top half-moon which contained the filling. Garnished with shredded cheese and fresh coriander. Placed the lid over the omelette. Switched off the flame and allowed the omelette to cook on the heat. I was careful not to make the omelette too brown. The omelette was very tasty. I had used 4 eggs. I wished I had more. This omelette is easy to make and does not take up much time. (Approx 30 mins)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Pic taken by Brian Mendonca after preparing the omelette on 13th November 2020.

 

Comments